UFC 270 Fight Card
UFC 270: Ngannou Vs. Gane Fight Card is an upcoming mixed martial arts event that will be produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Running for the UFC on January 22 with two fight cards in the first month of 2022. The UFC 270 confirms a pair of title fights with the second fight of the fight, which is expected to impress fans.
UFC 270 Hard Fighter for the title by Francis Ngannou and Ciryl Gane. A former training partner, the two fighters know each other inside and out, which makes the title even more appealing.
“THE ASSASSIN BABY” BRANDON MORENO vs “DEUS DA GUERRA” DEIVESON FIGUEIREDO will fight for the second title of the UFC 270 Fight Card Flyweight Champion. The two were crowned the best fights of the year 2020 in the majority draw at UFC 256.
Pay Per View UFC 270
Details of tow title 270 Fight card
Main Card ⇓
- Heavyweight Title Bout » Francis Ngannou vs. Ciryl Gane (Main card)
- Flyweight Title Bout » Brandon Moreno vs. Deiveson Figueiredo (Main card)
- Welterweight Bout » Michel Pereira vs. Andre Fialho
- Heavyweight Bout » Serghei Spivac vs. Greg Hardy
- Bantamweight Bout » Cody Stamann vs. Said Nurmagomedov
- Middleweight Bout » Rodolfo Vieira vs. Wellington Turman
- Bantamweight Bout » Raoni Barcelos vs. Victor Henry
- Featherweight Bout » Ilia Topuria vs. Charles Jourdain
- Welterweight Bout » Jack Della Maddalena vs. Peterodriguez
Early Prelims ⇓
- Bantamweight Bout » Tony Gravely vs. Saimon Oliveira
- Welterweight Bout » Michael Morales vs. Trevin Giles
- Women’s Strawweight Bout » Silvana Gomez Juarez vs. Vanessa Demopoulos
- Lightweight Bout » Matt Frevola vs. Genaro Valdez
- Women’s Flyweight Bout » Kay Hansen vs. Jasmine Jasudavicius
brief for the fight events of UFC 270
Francis Ngannou achieved his goal at UFC 260 in March last year when he was violently stepping and finishing. However, Ngannou recently told ESPN I will not fight for 500,000 or $ 600,000 anymore. “I took this fight for personal reasons because I want to make sure that, regardless of whether it is fair or not, I can make my case that I am done,” he said.
The main title for UFC 271, on the other hand, is set for a middleweight fight between Jared Canonier and Derek Brunson. Which, three weeks later, moved to UFC 271.