The Matrix resurrections
The Matrix Resurrections is an American science fiction action film produced, co-written, and directed by Lana Wachowski. In its fourth installment in The Matrix Film franchise, Warner Bros. Pictures released the fourth episode of the sequel, which has been out since 2003. The Matrix Resurrection premiered in Toronto on December 16, 2021, and was released by Warner Bros. Pictures on December 22, 2021, through the Theater and HBO Max streaming services.
However, it is not clear whether this is good news or bad news – in late 2019, a fourth Matrix film was finally announced. Where Lana Wachowski was the sole director, Abhishek Reeves and Moss later returned to their roles. Filming began in February 2020 but was stopped by the COVID-19 epidemic the following month. At one point, Wachowski decided to keep the movie unfinished. But with Cast insisting, filming resumed in August 2020 and ended three months later, with the Matrix Resurrection premiering on December 16, 2021, in Toronto.
The main theme of the movie is that the film follows the distant future and follows Neo. The protagonist lives a seemingly ordinary life as a video game developer who struggles to distinguish dreams from reality. A group of rebels, with the help of a programmed version of Morpheus, liberates Neo from a new version of the Matrix and fights a new enemy that holds Trinity captive. “The Matrix Resurrections” is based on these
- Keanu Reeves ⇒ As Thomas Anderson or Neo
- Carrie-Anne Moss ⇒ As Tiffany or Trinity
- Yahya Abdul-Mateen ⇒ As Morpheus
- Jessica Henwick ⇒ As Bugs
- Jonathan Groff ⇒ As Smith
- Neil Patrick Harris ⇒ As The Analyst
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas ⇒ As Sati
- Jada Pinkett Smith ⇒ As Niobe
- Toby Onwumere ⇒ As Sequoia
- Max Riemelt ⇒ As Sheperd
- Brian J. Smith ⇒ As Berg
- Eréndira Ibarra ⇒ As Lexy
- Lambert Wilson ⇒ As The Merovingian
- Christina Ricci ⇒ As Gwyn de Vere
- Telma Hopkins ⇒ As Freya
- Chad Stahelski ⇒ As Chad
Details Info about the movie of about “The Matrix Resurrections”
- Directed by ⇒ Lana Wachowski
- Written by ⇒ Lana Wachowski | | David Mitchell | | Aleksandar Hemon
- Produced by ⇒ James McTeigue | | Lana Wachowski | | Grant Hill
- Edited by ⇒ Joseph Jett Sally
- Music by ⇒ Johnny Klimek & Tom Tykwer
- Release date ⇒ December 16, 2021 (Toronto) & December 22, 2021 (United States)
- Language ⇒ English
- Running time ⇒ 148 minutes
- Country ⇒ United States
- Budget ⇒ $190 million
Review to The Matrix Resurrections film
This movie has pretty good audience reviews. Considering the pros and cons of the movie from various review sites and social media, I was able to come to the conclusion that it deserves to get 4 out of 5 ratings.
It cannot be denied that this is one of the few American movies released at the end of 2021 (such as “Spider-Man: No Way Home“). Anyway, at least I didn’t go down without explaining myself first.
How to watch online or theater
You will probably need a prime access to watch the movie “The Matrix Resurrections”, the media that have streaming access to the movie. But yes, there are some things that you can apply and see for free. probably needs a downloaded to download, it has the chance. Newly released movies, however, do not have such an opportunity. However, I would suggest that if you do not have any kind of prime access, want to get a new prime access, then you can try to download first.