Flappers were a generation of youthful western women in the 1920s who wore short skirts. It’s not just about the dress, In other cases too there was recklessness. Similar to wearing inordinate makeup, drinking alcohol, smoking in public, driving a machine, engaging in casual coitus, and else violating social and sexual morals. The”Flapper Dress” has been at the van of fashionability ever ago, presumably because of the ease of wearing it, the attractiveness of the look, the low cost, and the capability to make it in a short time. However, “Flapper Dress” is still famous for being fluently fitted and comfortable on the body of any youthful lady.
The flapper dress is an iconic and enduring symbol of a new and exciting era of fashion. However, it has become a more iconic fashion dress due to the “Mary Brooks Picken” modern fashion design. The Women’s Institute, founded in 1923 by “Mary Brooks Picken”, devised a new plan to make an attractive garment in an hour.
Ten Unexpected Ways Flapper Dress Can Make Your Life Better.
The flapper dress has ten unexpected Ways, that can make your life more freedom, Modern, and change your lifestyle. The Unexpected Ways included Comfortable, Affordable, Made in less time, Modern, Wearable in all cases, Wear while sleeping, Wear in party, Wearable in the office, Easy to clean and dry.
- Wearable in all cases: You can wear it in any condition, location, or anywhere with full comfort.
- Wear while sleeping: This dress is very comfortable, can be worn at bedtime, which makes your life more enjoyable.
- Wearable in the office: It’s can also wear in your office with looking gorgeous.
- Wear in party: You can also wear it to a party organized by your friend, which will give you a different look from others.
- Comfortable: It is comfortable to wear compared to any other outfit.
- Modern: Flapper dresses from the 1920s to the present day are at the top of modernity. Day by day, all the modern fashion designers are improving this dress and its fashion.
- Affordable: This dress is as beautiful and comfortable to wear and look as it is affordable.
- Made in less time: The most interesting thing about flapper dress is that you can make this dress yourself and in just 1 hour. But you have need must know about that technology. And if you don’t know, you have to learn how to make a “flapper dress” in less than 1 hour.
- Easy to clean and dry: Since these garments are small in size and silky, they are relatively easy to clean and dry. That is why your time will be less wasted and life will be easier
Where to buy or make The Moderrn Dress?
You can easily find this popular and modern dress from the 1920s in the nearest market and online shop. But it will be more easier for you to prepare for yourself. If you know how to prepare it, you can prepare it in a very short time and in a very short time, even just 1 hour before joining an event.
You can collect the book “The One Hour Dress” to make the dress for yourself, or to learn how to make it. The current price of the book can be 17$. The book has first made in 1923s “Mary Brooks Picken” of the Women’s Institute had developed a new plan by which an attractive dress could be made in an hour. All these plans are presented step by step in the book, which has made the book imaging. Also some bonus parts in the book of “The One Hour Dress”.
Your Dress book
Flappers are not just for dresses, they add hairstyles, makeup and everything you need to give you the perfect beauty. Flappers is a art of fashion. That’s Why Flapper Dress So Famous. The famous book “The One Hour Dress” has made this dress even more popular and easily available.
Flapper dress or its culture cannot be compared to give more freedom and modernity to life but we also need to maintain our sociality and culture. Flappers are a form of rudeness, because in the 1920’s, this culture was openly wearing excessive makeup, drinking alcohol, smoking in public, driving automobiles, and casual Demonstrates a history of sexual behavior. However, the “Flapper Dress” was popular then and is now, and it is designed to be socialized. So have to accept it for personal freedom & lifestyle.