Almost 30 years after “Mortal Kombat” changed the fighting game landscape forever. Mortal Kombat is a fantasy action movie based on the popular Mortal Kombat series of fighting games produced by Warner Bros. Watch it now on the live stream worldwide.
At present, Outworld’s forces have won nine Mortal Kombat tournaments in a row. More energy is needed to win the Arthrallam in the next tournament. In the upcoming tournament, the outward magician and Emperor Shao Kahn’s second-in-command, Shang Susung, have ordered his warriors Milena, Reiko, Nitara, and Kabal that Arthrelam has no chance. BUY BITCOIN 1000$ GIFT (only 2$ USA)
To ensure that, Arthrelam has been instructed to look for the champions and eliminate them. Cole Young, a financially struggling ex-MMA fighter and a bearer of the dragon mark, is attacked by Bi-Han, now going by the codename Sub-Zero. More story
- Lewis Tan as Cole Young
- Jessica McNamee as Sonya Blade
- Chin Han as Shang Tsung
- Josh Lawson as Kano
- Ludi Lin as Liu Kang
- Max Huang as Kung Lao
- Joe Taslim as Bi-Han / Sub-Zero
- Mehcad Brooks as Jax
- Matilda Kimber as Emily
- Laura Brent as Allison
- Sisi Stringer as Mileena
- Mel Jarnson as Nitara
- Nathan Jones as Reiko
- Tadanobu Asano as Lord Raiden
- Hiroyuki Sanada as Hanzo Hasashi / Scorpion
- Daniel Nelson as Kabal (action and stunts)
- Damon Herriman as the voice of Kabal
- Angus Sampson as Goro (voice)
Release Theatrical and streaming
Mortal Kombat was theatrically released internationally, beginning on April 8, 2021. It was later released in the United States on April 23, 2021, in both theaters & Streaming. The film was originally going to be released on March 5, 2021, before being moved up to January 15, 2021. In November 2020, producer Todd Garner confirmed that the film would be delayed until theaters are reopened due to the COVID-19 pandemic. BUY PAYPAL 1000$ GIFT (only 2$ USA)
Film Directors & details info.
- Directed by Simon McQuoid
- Produced by James Wan, Todd Garner, Simon McQuoid, E. Bennett Walsh.
- Screenplay by Greg Russo, Dave Callaham.
- Story by Oren Uziel, Greg Russo
- Based on Mortal Kombat by Ed Boon, John Tobias
- Release date April 8, 2021 (international) April 23, 2021 (United States)
- Running time 110 minutes
- Countries United States (Australia)
- Language English.
» Watch this film now free on stream from here in the worldwide.
» Visit to read all our other movie related content.